Living room, kitchen, bathroom, hallway, bedroom - all these rooms and rooms belong to a house or apartment, we need all these rooms to live, to live and to be happy! But only the rooms do not fill us, it is the furnishing ideas and the interior furnishing, which bring us closer to our dream apartment.
The interior setting can not be reduced to one factor, there are several factors that play together to create a charming interior setting. To be more precise, there are three essential factors for the interior design: the furniture, the decoration and the colors in an apartment . If all three harmonize, then the interior furnishings and thus the living in this environment is perfect.
Furniture like table, chairs, chest of drawers and wardrobe are probably coming to mind when thinking of interior design! What would be a house, an apartment and every single living space without furniture?
Seating furniture: seating furniture like chairs, Chesterfield sofa , armchairs and benches are essential furniture in the interior, where else should we sit down for a meal after a hard day's work?The furnishing of each living room with these furniture is important - in the kitchen, stylish bar stools find their place or even kitchen chairs, which gather around the kitchen table. In the hallway, seatbanks and shoe poles feel more than indigenous - on these shoes you can put your shoes on and off much more comfortable. In the living room it is clear that this room is furnished and designed with sofas and other seating areas.
Tables: Just as important as the seating furniture in the interior are also tables, these belong together like pitch and sulfur, because hardly a table comes without a suitable seat. So join the couch table to the sofa, the kitchen table to the kitchen chairs and the dining table to the dining chairs! Table and chairs look harmonious when they either radiate in the same style or in the same color - as long as there is a common component, the interior is perfect. In the case of a small living room, instead of a couch table, you should prefer to use a side table . These are just as chic, but save space! In the bedroom can be a dressing table to do his service to the chic, but also serve as a throne for great accessories.
Design furniture: Do you love and live designers and design furniture? Then nothing like pure inside the interior! But be careful: designer furniture is the best when they are soloists. If a designer table is located next to a designer chair, above which a designer lamp - this can be a simple ceiling lamp or a conspicuous chandelier - hangs, you do not know where to look first. So save on the number of designer furniture: less is more here!
Clearly, the furniture is the first in the interior, what you see and what catches you, but the second glance usually sticks to the small details. On the decoration, living accessories such as floor lamps and lights, picture frames, vases, wind lights or other elements. A well-chosen and harmonious decoration makes the interior furnishings a bit more beautiful and complete.
We have some tips and ideas for the right decoration:
• Arrangements: If you want to bring vases into a pretty arrangement, for example, some things should be considered, so that this enchanting ensemble looks really beautiful! The number of decoration pieces should always be an odd number, and the size or height of the pieces should also be different. Due to the resulting asymmetry, the entire ensemble is harmonious and looks great! Arrangement can also have an unusual base, such as a wine rack . Have you ever considered using your wine shelf as a throne for flowers? Great idea!
• Wall decoration: A pretty wall decoration looks great and solves the problem of the apartment: Bare walls! Whether a pretty clock, a wall tattoo or picture frame - wall decoration is a must for a perfect interior design! If you do not like colorful pictures, then grab a nice wall mirror - it is elegant and reserved!
• Window decoration: Curtains are an important decoration and comfort factor. And also the matching curtain rod is important, so that the ideal overall picture is beautiful and harmonious.
The last part of the interior design is the colors. Without the properly selected colors, every interior decorating itself looks unsuitable. Whether the furnishings in the living room, furniture ideas with pastel tones or the individual furniture - the right colors, nuances and sounds play an important role in the interior design, because colors have to harmonize, no matter at what price! There are several ways to choose the colors in the apartment, so that always a wonderful overall picture is created and the interior furnishings just look beautiful:
• Complementary colors: If you want to have your interior set-up look bright and contrasting, you should opt for complementary colors. This means you choose the color shades that stand in the color circle. In order to neutralize the effect of these colors, you are welcome to use the color white!
• Harmonious colors: Harmonious colors create a wonderful harmony in the interior setting - as the name suggests! If you are new to the world of colors and are insecure with your interior furnishings, you can always take advantage of these combinations.
• Tonality-oriented colors: If you decide on tone-oriented colors in your interior, you basically select only one color - but use it in different gradations.
If all three components - furniture, decoration and colors - were harmonized well, then a beautiful and complete interior design is nothing more in the way! Then it says: Relax relaxed and enjoy the living!
What Do I Have To Look Out For In The Interior?
All those who want to have fun in interior design and want to realize their residential ideas with simple means, find here some interior furnishing tips and tricks to realize the personal residential idea. This section explains exactly how to plan your interior furnishings and what to look for, as our interior fitting tips allow you to optimize your ideas.
In advance of the design of its interior furnishings, one should be aware that this is also associated with work.
Choice Of Design Furniture
Before you begin designing the interior, it is recommended to bring together different living ideas in order to be inspired and to reduce your workload. Here it is a matter of simply browsing through magazines.
When choosing a living concept, you can choose from two options. Here, a residential idea passing through all the rooms faces the individual interior setting of individual rooms. Both versions of the interior have their own charm.
Your interior design ideas are all about personal taste. Here you should go in and first decide for yourself, what I actually and what not. This is especially true for hypes or trends in the furniture industry. You should ask yourself, I like it because it's cool and straight "in" or I like it because it suits me and I imagine long or long time to live with these furniture and this establishment. You do not want to plan your interior furnishings again in half a year and spend a lot of money on new furniture, right?